The term 'Real Acapulco' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and entertainment only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, written content, images, data, and source code. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Real Acapulco are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A..
Real Acapulco is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Real Acapulco may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 8, 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information you choose to share with such as images, videos, resumes, business information, etc.
- For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Log information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website which may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Communications you send to us by email or other means which may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Location data (such as GPS signals, cell ID, or IP addresses) which can be used to provide information about your actual location or information that can be used to approximate a location.
- We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to facilitate the delivery of or improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not upload such information to the website.
- Delete or unpublish previously uploaded information.
- If you have previously agreed that we may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us here.
We will not sell, lease or otherwise distribute your private information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your private information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may share and/or publish content that you freely upload to public areas the website with third-party sites such as Youtube, Picasa, and others.
The information contained in this website is for general information and entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on any information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to navigate via hyperlink to other websites which are not under the control of Real Acapulco. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Real Acapulco takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the temporary unavailability of the website.
Real Acapulco is the exclusive owner and copyright holder of all original material on this website: “© Real Acapulco 2005-2010. All rights reserved.”
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, use for commercial purposes, transmit, or store in any other website or other retrieval system any content published on the website.
You hereby give Real Acapulco its parent, successors, and assigns the absolute right and permission to copyright, publish, and/or use any and all data you freely upload to a publicly available area of website including written content, images and video for any lawful purpose whatsoever.
Business communications and any related documents are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Real Acapulco.
Acceptable use policy
Use of the website by the public is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the website. However, you must abide by the following standards of behavior:
- Comply with current, applicable laws;
- Not create unnecessary risk to the company by misuse of the website;
- Not engage in generally unacceptable behavior.
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behavior:
- Publishing illegal content or linking to internet sites that contain illegal material.
- Using the website to perpetrate any form of fraud or the piracy of copyrighted materials.
- Publishing any content to the website or sending content via our email system if such content could be considered discriminatory, offensive or abusive, considered to be a personal attack, harassment, or of a sexist or racist nature.
- Hacking into or otherwise gaining access to unauthorized areas of the website.
- Publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material about Real Acapulco or our users on our website or elsewhere.
- Undertaking activities that waste staff effort or website resources.
- Introducing any form of malicious software into the website, server or network.
- Inappropriate use our copyrighted materials for commercial purposes or publishing our content to third-party websites without our consent.
- Use of website to publish or send spam, chain letters, or to publish content under false pretenses.
- Distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or other materials that might be considered indecent, pornographic, or obscene.
- Unauthorized access to a user account or mailbox of another user or disseminating of account passwords.
- Distributing or disseminating unauthorized commercial or advertising material.
- Engaging in any activity that could result in the destruction or corruption website data or source code or the unauthorized dissemination of website data.
If someone has uploaded text, image, or video content that is illegal, libelous, harmful or that violates a copyright that you demonstrably own, we will make a good-faith effort to resolve the issue and/or remove the content. You can contact us here.